Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The End of my Blog

Because of Google's new anti-privacy policy, I am going to close my Google account, which means that this blog will no longer exist (blogspot was taken over by Google a long time ago and is now blogger, which requires a google account in order to have a blog).  This will be my last post.

I will keep a copy of all the blog posts and comments, and someday I might start a new blog on my own website.  If I do, I'll put all this in the archive.  But I've been losing enthusiasm for blogging about my life anyway, so I doubt if I'll start up again.

To all of you who have followed this blog, thanks for listening.  And please, please keep in touch through email (lindakenoyer[at]hotmail.com) or by phone or US mail.

2 comments:

North of Andorra said...

Damn.

Doug

North of Andorra said...

Double-damn from me. I'll miss those glimpses into my former world. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy